Showing all 3 results
Tight Buffered Fibre CablePlease login or register to see price, or request a quote
Our Tight Buffered Fibre cables are constructed using 900um colour coded buffered fibres which can contain up to 24 fibres.
This fibre is protected with a water resistant/rodent proof strength members and is covered with a flame retardant LSZH outer sheath.
- Short and medium distance
- As a riser, plenum, or general purpose cable
- Suitable for direct termination
- Interconnection of distribution boxes and customer equipment, between floors
Loose Tube Fibre CablePlease login or register to see price, or request a quote
Our Loose Tube Fibre cables are constructed using a water blocking gel filled tube which can contain up to 24 colour coded 250um buffered fibres.
This tube is covered with aramid strength members and a flame retardant and LSZH outer sheath.
- Long distance outside plant telephone. CATV as well as data communications
- Direct burial and installations in ducts
- The elements are usually tubes containing fibre, however fillers are also used, when needed, to preserve cable geometry
- The cables can be ordered with a central strength member, either made of dielectric FRP, or made of solid or stranded steel coated with polyethylene
- 4 -24 colour coded fibres are loosely laid in each tube that is filled with a water blocking gel
CSTA Fibre CablePlease login or register to see price, or request a quoteOur Corrugated Steel Tape Fibre cables are constructed using colour coded buffered fibres which can contain up to 24 50/125 Multimode fibres.Protected with a water blocking gel filled tube and corrugated steel tape and a LSZH sheath. Suitable for direct burial and occasional flooded ducts.
Suitable for internal and external use
Polyethylene jacket available
Cable consists of a single gel filled tube containing 2 to 24 fibres
CST armour provides resistance against rodents