Showing all 2 results
Redetec Fire Detection & Surpression SystemsPlease login or register to see price, or request a quoteQuick View
Redetec Fire Detection & Surpression Systems
Redetec® is the leading 19” Rack Mount Cabinet Fire Detection and Extinguishing System on the global market, providing localised fi re protection to the most valuable assets within the data centre comms room, eliminating the threat to business continuity due to fire.
Redetec® Fire Detection & Surpression systems are a fully self contained automatic Fire Detection and Extinguishing System incorporating an “out of the box fire protection system” which requires no fire engineering design and is quick and easy to install and simple to operate.
Various Models are available depending upon requirement along with two sizes of Extinguishing Agent for 1.5 cubic metres or 3.0 cubic metres.
• Fully self-contained automatic fire detection and extinguishing system.
• ‘Out of the box fire protection solution’ requiring no fire engineering design; quick and easy to install and simple to operate.
• Designed around EN54-2 C&IE design standards.
• LPCB approved Apollo optical detection for reliability.
• HFC227ea and Zero Ozone Depletion Potential –
environmentally friendly FK-5-1-12Extinguishing agent to cover 1.5 or 3.0 cubic meters.
• Approved and tested bottle & valve sets, specially designed & performance tested discharge nozzles, proven fire tested performance.
• Volt free contacts for connection into 3rd party equipment.
• 19” rack mounted chassis.
• 2U (88mm) height*
• 479mm Depth
- Optional IP Module available for Ethernet based data acquistion.
* (Additional 2 U of free space required under unit unless OP/RED/RD are included)
Redetec Datasheets can be found below:
Redetec IP ModulePlease login or register to see price, or request a quoteQuick View
Redetec IP Module
The Redetec IP module is a robust, full-featured,
Ethernet based data acquisition device with optically-isolated
discrete inputs for 1st Stage Fire, 2nd Stage Fire,
Fault and Isolate conditions.
The state of the inputs can be monitored over the network
using a web-browser, Modbus/TCP, or XML formatted text. Each
input can be used as an event counter capable of generating
email messages when user-defined alarm conditions are met.
In addition, the IP Module can communicate peer-to-peer and
trigger additional relays located throughout the network.
The Redetec IP module is fully configured in minutes using a web
browser. No additional software is required.