Showing all 8 results
- Basic RJ45 & RJ11 Continuity Tester
A Basic and cost effective way to check for continuity on data cablesFibre Optic Visual Fault Finder
The Visual Fault Finder is a visible laser light source used to check continuity, locate breaks, poor mechanical splices and damaged connectors in fibre optic cabling.
Used to verify continuity, test and find breaks in fibre links, locate pinched fibre strands in termination cabinets, or anywhere fibre optic cables are terminated and subject to mechanical damage.
The VFF5 is also an excellent aide to technicians terminating mechanical splices or pre-polished connectors where leaking light is an indicator of a poor fibre cleave or other misalignment.
Tone & Probe Generator Kit
- Visually identifies and locates faults in fibre optic cabling
- 2.5mm universal adaptor for all ST, SC and FC connectors
- Useful over a distance of 5km (3 miles)
- Up to 80 hours of operation
- Ruggedised aluminium body
The housing on the Tone Generator and Probe is constructed of a thick high density plastic that is sealed with a heavy duty gasket. These units are water resistant and virtually indestructible. This is by far one of the nicest Tone & Probe Sets we have come across at Tech Tool Supply.
Tone Generator Features:
VDVII Voice, Data & Video Cable Verifier
- Recessed On/Off Switch
- Durable Cloth covered Cordset with detachable clips
- Heavy Duty Strain relief
- Power on LED Indicator
- Thick Water Resistant Case
- Support Strap
- RJ11 Plug
The new VDV II Series are easy to use cable testers that check the integrity of copper cables commonly found in domestic, commercial or industrial voice, data or video installations, including telephone wiring, data network and video/security cabling.
Employing state-of-the-art technology, VDV II offers functionality not previously available in a wiremapper. The advanced wiremap engine accurately displays complex wiring faults instantaneously whilst TDR (Time Domain Reflectometry) aides troubleshooting and improves on-site productivity.SignalTEK CT Data Transmission Tester
If you install or maintain data cabling, SignalTEK CT allows you to generate PDF test reports that prove installed links run at Gigabit Ethernet transmission rates.
For installers, this means having a cost-effective way to demonstrate that the copper cabling was installed correctly and is capable of supporting Ethernet applications. By proving real world performance, SignalTEK CT confirms a professional job – reducing the risk of call backs.WireXpert Cable Certifier
The WireXpert has a revolutionary 1 – 1600 MHz frequency measurement range. It has been fully qualified and approved by major cable and connectivity manufacturers for all levels of testing. It is also the only tester approved by those manufacturers for the most stringent Category 7A cabling solutions. As a result, it is the only instrument you need to certify cables for today, and well into the future.
• Kits Includes: master & Remote units, 2 CAT 6A channel adapters, 2 CAT 6A link adapters, 2 headsets, Li-Ion batteries, power supplies, USB drive, soft carry case, cal certificate and Class FA certification software license
• User friendliness with touch screen graphical interface at both local and remote ends
• Innovative approach to permanent link testing combines superior measurement accuracy with low cost of ownership and ease of use
• Geared up for certifying CAT 6A, CAT 7, and CAT 7A cabling and beyond with measurement frequency range of 1-1600 MHz
• Dual wavelength fibre adapters for multimode and singlemode fibre certificationLanTEK II Cable Certifier
LanTEK® II is a 1000 MHz LAN cable certifier (corresponding to category 7A and ISO Class FA). It uses a patented certification method which allows for Permanent and Channel Link certification without changing adaptor. This is a very economical and practical onsite solution and is a radically different approach to the existing Cat. 3 to Cat. 7A solutions.
The optional fibre optic FiberTEK® FDX mulitmode and single mode modules certify 2 wavelengths in both directions in one single unique test, reducing the number of operations to be carried out by the user.LanTEK II FIBERTEK FDX
The FiberTEK® FDX option allows users to add full Tier 1 standards compliant fibre certification capability to the LanTEK® II certifiers. Tier 1 certification utilises a light source and power meter to measure the power loss of optical cabling. FiberTEK® FDX modules incorporate dual light sources and a wide range power meter to allow loss testing of fibre links as well as to measure light levels emitted from active network equipment for troubleshooting.