Part of the Power Pack range, the P-Pack desktop utlises an ergonomic modern shape, and offers a stylish desktop office power & data solution. Individually fused, angled UK sockets allow easy insertion and removal of both standard plugs, and those with large transformers.
The 6C cutouts allow end users to populate the desktop unit with data or multimedia as they choose.
Manufactured from a tough ABS plastic extrusion, the same key components from the established and reliable P-Pack under desk product range are used on the desktop to maximise the system performance.
The flat base of the unit allows flexible positioning through the utilisation of either edge of desk G clamps, or adhesive pads.
- Power and 6C data options
- Master switch as standard
- Tough ABS extrusion
- 45° angled sockets
- Individually fused to BS6396:2008
- Cut-outs accept standard 6C modules
- Conforms to BS1363 and BS5733
- Supplied with desk clamps and stick