Part of the Power Pack range, the P-Pack desktop utlises an ergonomic modern shape, and offers a stylish desktop office power & data solution.
Individually fused, angled UK sockets allow easy insertion and removal of both standard plugs, and those with large transformers.
Cat 6 data couplers allow easy intergration into a structured network through the us of patch leads.
Manufactured from a tough ABS plastic extrusion, the same key components from the established and reliable P-Pack under desk product range are used on the desktop to maximise the system performance.
The flat base of the unit allows flexible positioning through the utlisation of either edge of desk G clamps, or adhesive pads.
- Power with Cat 6 couplers
- Master switch as standard
- Tough ABS extrusion
- 45° angled sockets
- Individually fused to BS6396:2008
- Conforms to BS1363 and BS5733
- Plug and Go for faster installation
- Supplied with desk clamps and stick pads
- 500mm lead to wield connector