The FCS LJ6C Cat 5e Module is available for sub floor box applications. As with all modules in our range these also comply with the EIA TIA Standard for Category 5e.
The FCS Cat 5e UTP LJ6C Module comes complete with a shutter which acts as a dust cover to the RJ45 Jack and is also supplied with a hinged labelling window and a slip in label which can be written on, however a self-adhesive label can be used here if required.
The FCS LJ6C Cat 5e UTP Module can be punched down using a krone or a 110 termination.
A cable tie and 258A/568B wiring configuration is also supplied with each module.
LJ6C Cat 5e Module Features:
- Size: 22mm x 37mm
- Exceeds ISO/IEC Category 5e Performance Standards
- Manufactured to ISO 9001-2000 Standards
- Backward compatible with Cat 5
- Low cost without compromising Performance
- Excellent quality
- Slide in identification label
- Cable management clip
- Coloured IDC on punch down
- Perforated numbered labels available
- Krone IDC punch down
- Supported by a 25 Year System Warranty