The Cat 6A PatchSee Leads allows user to instantly trace both ends of the network cable using the exclusive PatchSee intelligent lighting system.
Every Lead is warranted for Cat 6A TIA/EIA-568-B-2.10 Channel test on a Permanent Link. Certified for transmission frequencies of up to 500 MHz and compatible with the 10 Gigabits applications. Standard compliance with ISO/IEC 11801 ed2- Amd1 & Amd2.
Cat 6A PatchSee Leads characteristics
- Light identification by plastic optical fiber
- PCI (Patchsee Connector Insert : Owner PatchSee)
- Designed to improve NEXT and RL for 10 Giga Bits applications
- Designed for high density panels and active components (same size as the plug in width and height)
- Warranty 25 years for Channel Cat 6A link on Cat 6A Permanent Link certified and ready for 10 GigaBits applications
- Individual tested (Return Loss, Attenuation NEXT, etc…)
- Many lengths 2 feet (0.6 m) up to 16 feet (4.9 m)for patch panel and terminal link
- Color cable: Black with white marking
- Color boot: Grey with white marking
- Movable color clip, 16 colors available
- Packaging: boxes of 6 or 12 pieces, depending of the length
- Available in cross patch cord
- Marking on the boot: length and P/N