The FCS Cat 6 UTP Module Plus style is our higher specked offering due to the krone blocks on the rear being positioned further apart which gives the installer more area to terminate. As with all of the FCS RJ45 Modules, the Plus Module also complies with the EIA TIA Standard for Category 6.
The Plus Cat 6 UTP Module comes complete with a shutter which acts as a dust cover to the RJ45 Jack and is also supplied with a hinged labelling window and a slip in label which can be written on, however a self-adhesive label can be used here if required.
The FCS Cat6 Module can be punched down using any krone tool or a 100 termination tool.
A Cable Tie and an easy to follow cable wiring diagram to 258A/568B is also supplied with each module.
Cat 6 UTP Module Plus Features:
- Size: 25mm x 50mm
- Exceeds ISO/IEC Category 6 Performance Standards
- Manufactured to ISO 9001-2000 Standards
- Backward compatible with Cat 5
- Low cost without compromising Performance
- Excellent quality
- Slide in identification label
- Cable management clip
- Coloured IDC on punch down
- Perforated numbered labels available
- Krone IDC punch down
- Supported by a 25 Year System Warranty