The Right Angled FCS 1U 24 Way Cat 6 Shielded Patch Panel is a fully screened Panel. Each of the ports are induvidually screened to shield against external interference.
The RJ45 sockets are also fitted Dust Covers. The dust covers are spring loaded and drop down only when a RJ45 Patch lead is inserted into them.
As with all Cat 6 Patch Panels within the FCS range, this also complies with the EIA/TIA Standard for Category 6.
The FCS Right Angled Patch Panel has been designed with an integral rear management bar which provides easier termination and management of cables.
The FCS Patch Panel can be punched down using a standard Krone tool or 110 termination tool
Each Patch Panel comes supplied with a set of Rack Snaps and Cable Ties.
Cat 6 Shielded Patch Panel Features:
- Spring Loaded RJ45 Dust Covers
- High Density Panel (24 ports per 1U)
- 568A or 568B Wiring Options
- Backward Compatible with Cat 5
- Exceeds ISO/IEC Category 5e Performance Standards
- Manufactured to ISO 9001-2000 Standards
- Low cost without compromising Performance
- Excellent quality
- Slide in identification label
- Coloured IDC on punch down
- Supplied with Perforated numbered labels
- Krone & 110 IDC punch down
- Supported by a 25 Year System Warranty