The Standard FCS Cat 5e Module is our Low Profile offering which complies with the EIA TIA Standard for Category 5 enhanced.
This Cat5e RJ45 UTP Module comes complete with a shutter which acts as a dust cover to the RJ45 Jack and is also supplied with a hinged labelling window and a slip in label which can be written on, however a self-adhesive label can be used here if required.
The FCS Cat 5e UTP Module can be punched down using any krone tool or a 100 termination tool.
A Cable Tie and an easy to follow cable wiring diagram to 258A/568B is also supplied with each module.
Cat 5e Module Features:
- Size: 25mm x 50mm
- Exceeds ISO/IEC Category 5e Performance Standards
- Manufactured to ISO 9001-2000 Standards
- Backward compatible with Cat 5
- Low cost without compromising Performance
- Excellent quality
- Slide in identification label
- Cable management clip
- Coloured IDC on punch down
- Perforated numbered labels available
- Krone IDC punch down
- Supported by a 25 Year System Warranty