Cablelay Matting is the flexible choice for under floor or basket tray-based cabling. A variety of thicknesses and widths are available depending on the type of solution that is required.
For cabling that needs to run under the floor, 13mm and 25mm thicknesses are advisable, as these have been designed to be laid directly onto concrete, creating a dedicated route.
Cablelay Matting Features:
- Protects cables from sharp edges, snagging, protrusions & ridges to help maintain the performance of the cables
- Protects cables from pressure points and crushing which can damage the performance of a structured cabling system
- Has a Class ‘O’ fire standard which meets British Building Regulations
- Protects data cables from low level flooding,potentially saving thousands
- Is available in a wide range of standard & non standard widths, thicknesses & roll lengths