The FCS LJ6C Cat 6 Module is available for sub floor box applications. As with all modules in our range these also comply with the EIA TIA Standard for Category 6.
The FCS Cat 6 UTP LJ6C Module comes complete with a shutter which acts as a dust cover to the RJ45 Jack and is also supplied with a hinged labelling window and a slip in label which can be written on, however a self-adhesive label can be used here if required.
The FCS LJ6C Cat 6 UTP Module can be punched down using a krone or a 110 termination.
A cable tie and 258A/568B wiring configuration is also supplied with each module.
LJ6C Cat 6 Module Features:
- Size: 22mm x 37mm
- Exceeds ISO/IEC Category 6 Performance Standards
- Manufactured to ISO 9001-2000 Standards
- Backward compatible with Cat 5
- Low cost without compromising Performance
- Excellent quality
- Slide in identification label
- Cable management clip
- Coloured IDC on punch down
- Perforated numbered labels available
- Krone IDC punch down
- Supported by a 25 Year System Warranty