The iDialog UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) from Riello has been designed to protect PCs and critical peripherals in home and small office environments. iDialog is easy to install and provides powerful, economic protection for: IT equipment including PCs, Media Centers, PoE, Voip and other such peripherals, TVs, Home Cinemas, Satellite and Digital Terrestrial receivers, DVD readers and writers, Modems and xDSL routers and Small household appliances.
iDialog UPS Features:
- Contemporary design
- Advanced communication
- Auto restart
- ECO Line environmental protection
- Very low energy consumption
Uninterruptible Power Supply – power protection
The iDialog UPS range includes the 400-600-800-1200-1600VA models and has the following characteristics:
- Maximum power protection with PowerShield UPS monitoring and shutdown software available for free download from our website www.riello-ups.com
- Suitable for installation on PCs running Windows Vista, 2003, XP, 2000, Me, 98; Linux, Mac OSX and the Sun Solaris operating system
- Compact dimensions and ergonomic design: iDialog can be placed on a desk top or other convenient location, with easy to access connections and informative front panel
- Front panel LCD display (IDP – Plus version only) providing status, load and battery information and LEDs (standard version)
- Silent running: iDialog can be used to protect other senstiive electronic devices including Home Cinemas, CD Writers, DVD players, Satellite and Digital Terrestrial receivers
Extended runtimes are possible by over sizing the UPS for the application as the iDialog has no battery extension capability. For larger loads see the NET DIALOG UPS or see the DIALOG PLUS for an on-line uninterruptible power supply alternative with extended runtime capabilities.
For additional security users can download a version of the PowerShield UPS monitoring and control software from the Riello UPS software website at www.ups-technet.com.
An Uninterruptible Power Supply to provide power protection from: | Sags | Surges | Transients and Spikes | Electrical noise | Brownout | Black outs and long duration mains failure | with options including:remote monitoring and shutdown software
|Part Number||Description||WxHxD||Weight (kg)|
|IDG40||400VA i-Dialog Plus with 6 mins. full - 9mins typical load||90 x 232 x 192||3.2|
|IDG60||600VA i-Dialog Plus with 6 mins. full - 7mins typical load||90 x 232 x 192||3.2|
|IDG80||800VA i-Dialog Plus with 6 mins. full - 5mins typical load||90 x 232 x 192||3.4|
|IDG1200||1200VA i-Dialog Plus with 3 mins. full - 6mins typical load||97 x 315 x 275||6.6|
|IDG1600||1600VA i-Dialog Plus with 3 mins. full - 7mins typical load||97 x 315 x 275||7|