The FCS 24 Way Cat 6 Right Angled Patch Panel is a of 19″ Panel construction, which has been designed to be installed into 19″ comms cabinets. As with all Cat 6 Patch Panels within the FCS range, this also complies with the EIA/TIA Standard for Category 6.
The 24 Way Patch Panel is supplied with spring loaded Dust Covers over the RJ45 sockets. These are designed to prevent dust getting trapped inside of the RJ45 sockets.
The Angled Patch Panel has been designed with an integral rear management bar which provides easier termination and management of cables.
As standard this panel comes complete with a set of perforated numbered labels which are numbered from 1-240
The FCS Patch Panel can be punched down using a standard Krone tool or 110 termination tool
Each Patch Panel comes supplied with a set of Cage Nuts and Cable ties.
Cat 6 Right Angled Patch Panel Features:
- 1U High, 19″ Long
- High density panel (24 ports per 1U)
- 568A or 568B cable wiring guide
- Backward compatible with Cat5
- Exceeds ISO/IEC Category 5e Performance Standards
- Manufactured to ISO 9001-2000 Standards
- Low cost without compromising Performance
- Excellent quality
- Slide in identification label windows
- Removable rear management bar
- Coloured IDC on punch down
- Supplied with Perforated numbered labels
- Krone & 110 IDC punch down
- Supported by the FCS 25 Year Warranty