The Qube Access 1K 600mm wide Cabinet has been designed and engineered to allow the user to access the rear of installed equipment.
The specially designed rotating base allows the user to pull the rack out of the cabinet with a maximum extension of 1000mm. Once the frame is pulled out the base can be rotated 90° in either direction. The rotating base is fitted with 4 vertical mounting posts along with its own cable management system, providing a smooth integration with the main enclosure.
Qube Access 1K Cabinets are manufactured to the customers desired configuration. The customer has the option of having all usable U space either set to rotate, or a section to have fixed vertical posts (as per a conventional rack) along with a specified number of U space set on rotate on the base.
Example: A 27U Rack (which only has 25U usable space) can be configured to allow the top 15U to be fixed and the bottom 10U rotatable, or the top 20U to be fixed and the bottom 5U rotatable.
Qube Access 1K Cabinets are fitted with a stabilising plinth as standard and offer the option of being fitted with glass, vented mesh, wardrobe or solid steel doors.
Complete Rack on Rotate
If regular access to equipment is required, then the user can have the complete inRack Cabinet set on rotate.
The sliding base is locked in place when closed with a removable front plate. Once removed the base & frame can be pulled out of the Cabinet up to 1000mm, rotated and locked at 45° or 90°. This provides the user with easy and all round access.
Mixed with Fix & Rotate
The Access 1K Cabinet gives the customer the option of having the rack mixed with fixed vertical posts (as per conventional cabinets) and a section on the base set to rotate.
The user can decide how much of the rack is split between fixed and rotating vertical posts. A minimum of 5U on the base must be set to rotate, with a specified number of U space fixed.
22U Cabinet: 10U Fixed, 10U Rotating
27U Cabinet: 10U Fixed, 15U Rotating
37U Cabinet: 18U Fixed, 17U Rotating
42U Cabinet: 27U Fixed, 13U Rotating
• Pulls out & rotates 45° & 90°
• Extends 1000mm out of the rack
• 20, 25, 35, 40, & 45U usable Space
• 600 wide
• 800 & 1000mm deep
• Slide on base plate, allowing for on-site integration
• Locks on full extension, Locks on 45°, 90° & closed position
• U numbered vertical posts
• Rotation base load capacity up to 170kg (375Ib)
• 800kg total static load capacity (total weight in the Enclosure)
• Removable & lockable side panels
• 800 wide cabs fitted with vertical jumper rings (enclosed)
• Stabilising plinth fitted
• Top & bottom cable entry
• All round earth bonding
• Glass, wardrobe, vented mesh & solid steel door options
• Black in colour (RAL9004)
• Supplied with: 3 x Management bars
• 24 x M5 fixing screws
• 6 x M8 side bolts & nuts