The Lockable IP65 distribution box offers the ability to terminate 12 fibres housed in a strong robust ABS enclosure for indoor and outdoor applications.
Loaded with LC Multimode or Singlemode adaptors offer a flexible solution to the end user, enabling them to incorporate a multi functional enclosure which allows easy access during installation or re-work with no disturbance of the existing cable or fibres.
In addition to the interchangeable adaptors the enclosure also offers up to 12 exit points for patching cables and 1 standard cable entry point for loose tube, tight buffer, pre-terminated and steel tape armoured cable.
Each enclosure has integrated strength member tie positions and bend radius protection with the addition of a removable front door allowing for quick and easy installation.
- Up to 12 fibres
- SC & LC Connectors
- Removable splice tray for easy installation
- Multiple adapter options available
- 6 adapter positions
- IP 65
- Accepts loose tube, distribution and pre terminated cables
- Integrated bend radius protection
- Sealing glands for up to 12 exiting cables + 1 incoming cable
- Lockable door
- Removable door for ease of installation
- ROHS, REACH SvHC
- Supplied with 12 heatshrink splice protectors
- Supplied with transit tubing
- Supplied with wall fixings and tie wraps
- SC/LC 4 & 8 Way = 175W x 50D x 210H (mm)
- SC/LC 12 Way = 186W x 61D x 258H (mm)