The growing usage and application of high-speed communication networks together with high population density, demand the installation of high-fibre count optical fibre cable networks. However, the currently available optical fibre splice closures are deemed bulky and their installation complex and time consuming.
The mini closure is acid and alkaline resistant. Furthermore, its airtight, waterproof design makes it ideal for applications in a damp environment.
Since the casing material is recyclable, environmental pollution is minimized. The ease of installation is evident, a screwdriver is all you need from start to finish. In addition, for loose tube applications no heat shrinking work is required.
- 24 Splices
- All-in-one construction
- Compact and lightweight
- Acid and alkaline resistant
- Airtight and waterproof
- Simple installation
- Wall mounted
- Ideal for cable repair work
- Environmentally friendly
- IP 68
- Manufactured from acid/alkaline-resistant and impact resistant polypropylene
- Working temperature range: – 40ºC to +80ºC
- Cable entry pulling strength: 30 kgs
- Compressive resistance: 3000 N.
- 700W x 185D x 260H (mm)